_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: When something happens

Sunday, September 6, 2015

When something happens

I saw this one and thought it was perfect.
Especially now as we get ready to start the next "phase" of the year ... the start of school and all that that brings.

Life is not perfect.
Things happen.

When those things are bad, you still have choices.



I hope you chose wisely.
I hope you have taught your children to do the same.  And are there when they need you to help chose the right option for them.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this quote and have pinned it! thanks!

Melissa Storms said...

I am going to have to show this to my son, he is old enough to get it. Being a 6th grader can be trying, I try to remember how important some things are at that age and how easy it was to make poor decisions.