_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Roasted Garlic and Feta Spread

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Roasted Garlic and Feta Spread

This one could be used in so many things ... I can see this on a veggie tray but also with some French baguette slices or on some pumpernickel cocktail slices.  Oh yes this would be awesome!   I wonder how about a baked potato?  Maybe.  Or a football party! Oh yeah wanted to get to you before you go shopping today for your Football watching ...




Ingredients
  • 1 bulb garlic 
  • 8 oz./225 g feta cheese, crumbled
  • ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
  • 2 tbsp. reduced-fat sour cream
  • 1 lemon, squeezed using Zest 'N Press® Gadget
  • ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped with the Chop ’N Prep Chef
  • salt and pepper
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 500°F/260°C.
  2. Cut off the root end of garlic bulb, exposing the cloves. Wrap the entire bulb in aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes; cool completely.
  3. Squeeze out the cloves of garlic and place in the base of Quick Chef® Pro System fitted with the blade attachment.
  4. Add the feta cheese, oil, sour cream, lemon juice and basil.
  5. Replace cover and turn handle to process until well combined.
  6. Season mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
I know I rarely tell you to either use aluminum foil or cook at 500 degrees ... but for this one I will make an exception.
I can't wait to share this with the family with a nice glass of wine.

Don't have the Tupperware pieces noted here? Not to worry, my Tupperware Site is always "open" so you can pop on over and see what you like.

If you want to see about joining my Tupperware team, you can either message me or click on Join Us on my Tupperware Site. Questions?  Message me.

1 comment:

Julie Waldron said...

I love feta cheese and garlic. Thanks for sharing, I pinned this recipe. :)