_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: The Best Revenge

Thursday, September 10, 2015

The Best Revenge

I know that revenge is not something that we talk about here very often, mainly because I don't believe in Revenge.

Yes sometimes when we get to see what happens to those who have hurt us, it does feel good, but usually it is just for a short time.  
I'm not sure if it is Karma or Fate or Destiny, but I do know deep down that we shouldn't wish anyone harm or bad times.  
Is that my Faith teachings or something else? But I thought this one needed to be shared. 




So lets stop wasting our time trying to get Revenge ... in good time they too will have to make the same decision.  

Lets follow this instead ...


Eventually everything comes around.
Let YOUR success be all that they see - and then wish they had been nicer to you all along!

No comments: