_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tuscan White Bean Dip

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Tuscan White Bean Dip

I have seen this before,and I'm rather surprised that I don't have it on my blog already.  But this would be great for a Fall get together or even Football Season!
Full of all things wonderfully nutritious and the richness of the balsamic vinegar giving it a depth of flavor you haven't had in a dip before.

Serving Size: 2 tbsp.
Ingredients
  • 15 oz./425 g cooked white beans 
  • 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
  • 2 cloves garlic
  • 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 tbsp. plus 1 tsp. fresh oregano, chopped in the Chop ’N Prep Chef
  • 1/8 tsp. paprika
Instructions
  1. Using basket attachment, drain and rinse beans.
  2. Place all ingredients in base of Quick Chef® Pro System fitted with blade attachment and turn handle to process until smooth.
  3. Garnish with additional fresh oregano.
  4. Drizzle with additional olive oil before serving.
I love my Quick Chef Pro System, which you can pick up on my Tupperware Site if you don't have one already.

No comments: