So many wonderful ideas with Tupperware in your kitchen. Check out these pieces and so much more on my Tupperware Site.
- 2 Russet potatoes
- ¼ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 4 tbsp. salted butter
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ cup fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley leaves, loosely packed
- Using the Mandoline with slicing blade, slice potatoes using the #2 setting.
- Layer potatoes in the base of the MicroPro™ Grill and sprinkle with salt.
- In the base of the Chop ‘N Prep, add butter, garlic and parsley.
- Cover and pull cord until garlic and parsley are well minced.
- Using a spoon, place dollops of garlic butter on top of potatoes.
- Place cover on MicroPro™ Grill in the grilling position.
- Microwave on high power 7 minutes.
- Serve warm.