_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Avocado Chicken Salad

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Avocado Chicken Salad

This really looks good to me.
I love avocados and we do eat a lot of chicken, so this isn't a stretch to think they would go together.


I need to thank Strong Girls for this recipe, you can check out their Facebook page here. They have all kinds of wonderful things on their page.  If you comment, let them know I sent you.  Thanks.

Now of course, I would make my chicken in the Tupperware Smart Steamer and would use Tupperware's Cilantro Mojo Seasoningwhich is a wonderful cilantro citrus blend instead of just the cilantro seasoning in the original recipe.  The Quick Chef Pro would be great to chop the onion and shred the chicken breasts. It can also be used to mix it all together.

If you would like to check out the Tupperware pieces I would use to make this recipe, jump over to my Tupperware Site.  Lots and LOTS of great things can be found there ... not to mention those "burp bowls" of old!


No comments: