_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: September 11th 2001 - 2015

Friday, September 11, 2015

September 11th 2001 - 2015

Sometimes I find it hard to believe that it has been 14 years since that fateful morning.



A morning that united us in a way that nothing had ever done in my memory.  A morning that will be forever embedded deeply in the hearts of the family and friends of all those who died that day.


In honor of the memories that this day invokes in those of us who live or lived close enough to see the smoke or who walked through the falling ash, I ask you to reflect on that day and the lessons we learned.  


I think now that my son is a professional fireman, I have even more fear, because should something like this happen again (and I pray to God it never does), he would be one of those running TOWARDS the nightmare instead of running AWAY.

I will ask that you once again read my post from 2012, that can be found here, and pray for all who were affected that day.

No comments: