_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Cinnamon Rolls yummmm

Friday, September 18, 2015

Cinnamon Rolls yummmm

I wanted something different for breakfast this morning, just wasn't into eggs today.  Now don't get me wrong I love eggs and the Tupperware Microwave Breakfast Maker is making it a breeze for frittatas, omelets, a scramble of sorts and with the inserts (if you were lucky enough to follow me and pick up a set last month) for poached eggs or even mock McMuffins.  But today I just wasn't feeling it, even with all these options.

But somehow those Cinnamon Rolls in my refrigerator were calling my name.  The biggest problem was that I definitely didn't want to make 8 cinnamon rolls ... cause you know I would have eaten them all - not good. Well Breakfast Maker to the rescue!  
I admit I forgot to take a picture before I put them in the microwave, but here they are 3, cooked for 1 minute in the microwave in the Breakfast Maker!


They were really easy and quick and yes tasty!  The only thing I will do when I do these again (and we will do them again) is to spray some Pam or Pam Baking spray in the bottom of the Breakfast Maker (not the sides) so they are even easier to pop out of the maker, but since its not on the sides, it will be fine to "rise" during the cooking process.


As I said before, super easy.  Just put them on a plate and put a little bit of the frosting on top and they were ready to eat!


And since I only wanted to make enough for me ... I put the rest in a ziplock bag (shhhh I know, I know, but I didn't have any available Tupperware that was small enough for the remainder) so that I can make them again ... even if its for a late night "I need something sweet' kind of night.  I can even see this if you need an after school treat.

Now I only made 3 and that leaves 5 left.  I bet you could make just 2 by putting 1 in each "corner" and they may rise and spread out even more.  I may be trying this "version" next ... and then you can get 4 "servings" if you have to.

Don't have a breakfast maker?  Well you know my Tupperware site is always open so you could just pop on over and pick one up for just $20! Yes I think it is well worth it!



No comments: