_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Still looking for something for the Football Sunday Marathon??

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Still looking for something for the Football Sunday Marathon??

Of course I have another Tupperware product and recipe to offer. And then we have you can use your imagination to figure out what to put it on ... and whether or not you want something a little more spicy.  


Football viewing is great for lots of finger foods that don't take a long time to make, like the pepper poppers I showed you here.

And as the weather starts to get cooler we all start to think about chili! What I love about chili is that it can be its own dish or it can be an addition to something else.  I love adding chili to hot dogs or baked potatoes too.

I made this recipe the other day, using ground beef instead of ground turkey and have to say it was AWESOME.  I can definitely see this one being made often in my house.




If you need any of the Tupperware pieces mentioned here, you know my Tupperware site is always open.  

No comments: