_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Quick Pork Tenderloin any day of the week!

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Quick Pork Tenderloin any day of the week!

Surprise you CAN make an interesting and super tasty dinner in less than an hour!


Balsamic Pork in the Pressure Cooker!!
Ingredients:

  • 1 tsp sage
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/4 tsp pepper
  • 3 cloves of garlic, minced (chop n prep works perfectly)
  • pork tenderloin
  • 1 cup water
  • 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
  • 2 tbsp soy sauce
  • 1/2 c brown sugar
  • 1 onion, chopped (again chop n prep works perfectly)

Instructions:

Combine first 4 ingredients to make a paste
Massage paste over pork tenderloin.
Add pork to pressure cooker.

Mix next 4 ingredients to combine and pour over tenderloin.
Add Onion to Pressure Cooker.

Put lid on Pressure Cooker and seal.
Cook in Microwave for 10 minutes on high. 

Allow the pressure to release naturally.

I can see this being served with a nice serving of loaded mashed potatoes or garlic mashed potatoes or spaetzel or even egg noodles.  And of course a nice salad or green beans with bacon .... let your imagination go wild since this recipe takes no time at all.

I can't remember where I saw this (it was from another Tupperware Consultant) and thought I had her info, but I don't.  So I can't give her credit ... although I will be looking for it so I can give her proper credit for sharing with us.

Want that Pressure Cooker?  Or the Chop n Prep?
Check them out on my Tupperware Site, where you know you can shop day or night, even in your PJs!  I just love that!

Have a question?  Message me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

No comments: