_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Quick Pepper Poppers

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Quick Pepper Poppers

Ok this just looks like it would be awesome for an appetizer.  And I bet you could use lower fat string cheese to make it very Weight Watcher friendly.  I will have to check into that one.

And of course this is yet another reason to have your very own Tupperware Smart Steamer, which if you don't have one can be picked up on my site.


I think the mini sweet peppers are just so cute.  I had gotten some of these in the spring before the peppers started arriving in the garden and chopped them up for a salad.  I should have seen this recipe then and I would have been making them all summer (I do believe).

Now it doesn't say this, but I bet you could put some Italian seasoning or just oregano over top to add even more flavor to this dish. Check out our seasonings as well, to add some awesome flavors to this.

No comments: