_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Low Country Boil

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Low Country Boil

As we are in the final stages of summer, I know there are many of us who want to keep it alive and well and living in our back yards.
Admit it ... you really do like summer.

Here is a great recipe that you can make in the Tupperware Smart Steamer to help keep that summer feeling going.


Low Country Boil
Makes 2 servings
Total time: 20 minutes


Oh me doesn't that look good?
If you had the Smart Steamer you could have this one THIS weekend for an awesome "send off" to summer.

If you want to get one, now is a great time to pick one up from my Tupperware Site, and then you can pretend it is still summer in September and October and even December! 

There are always some amazing things available on my site so I hope you will visit often.  If you would like to be added to my monthly mailing list, message me, and I will add your email to the list.  Then each month you will receive an email that includes the mid month sales specials.

No comments: