_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Its a Busy Mama's Lasagna ... Tupperware Style

Monday, September 14, 2015

Its a Busy Mama's Lasagna ... Tupperware Style

This one is fantastic.
Makes it so easy to have dinner on the table before the "indians" go into a melt down because they are so hungry.




Ingredients
  • 2 cups marinara sauce 
  • 2 cups cooked ground meat (beef, turkey or chicken)
  • 2 cups ricotta cheese
  • 1 egg
  • 2 cups shredded mozzarella
  • 8 cooked lasagna noodles
  • Shredded Parmesan for topping (optional)
Instructions
  1. Stir together marinara and cooked meat.
  2. In a separate bowl, whisk together ricotta and egg.
  3. Spoon ¼ cup marinara meat mixture into base of TupperWave Cook-It™ Rectangular.
  4. Layer 2 cooked lasagna noodles, then ½ cup ricotta mixture, ½ cup mozzarella and ½ cup marinara mixture. Place two more lasagna noodles on top and repeat layering, ending with sauce.
  5. Microwave covered on high power 10 minutes.
  6. Top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Cover and microwave on high power 2 more minutes.
Note:
If reheating from frozen cook at 50% power for 10-12 minutes or you can defrost and reheat at 50-70% power for 5-8 minutes. Always remove seal and place cover on top.

All of the Tupperware pieces noted/used here can be found on my Tupperware Site.  I am going to be making this one before long.  I am also going to shred my own cheese with the Master Grater Shredder (the new for Fall Tupperware piece) that I absolutely LOVE. The cheese just seems to melt so much nicer and tastes so much better (but then I am a little bit prejudice about my Tupperware pieces)

1 comment:

Sandra Watts said...

That looks absolutely delicious! I think I know what I will have for Sunday dinner.