_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: another reflection on Karma

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

another reflection on Karma

I think that if people started to think, and I mean really think, about what they are doing to others and the fact that whatever you do will come back to you ... we might have a much nicer world to live in.


I will admit that I don't know a whole lot about Karma .. but I do believe in the few things that I do know. 

One of those things is ... 
What goes around, 
comes around
Another is ...
What you give, 
will be returned to you ten fold.

So just perhaps this is why evil begets evil 
And we need to start sharing all the wonderful things we all want to have around us ... so it can be returned to us ten fold.


1 comment:

Natalie B. said...

I fully believe that what energy I put out into the World is what comes back to me. Although some of it is a "natural consequence" of an action. There is a difference and I cannot just throw my hands in the air and say "oh, it's karma". lol