_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Top Reasons I LOVE The Fresh Diet

Monday, December 6, 2010

Top Reasons I LOVE The Fresh Diet

I have been doing the Fresh Diet for a few weeks now since I won a free week back in October.  Now granted, I have not been eating The Fresh Diet way for straight weeks since I won my first week, but I have seen a huge change in me and in the scale.  I think if I had been doing this every week I would be darned close, if not AT my goal weight.  That is why I got to thinking about how much I LOVE this way of eating.

So here are the top 10 reasons I love this plan.

10)  There nothing difficult in the preparation of these meals.  Seriously how easy is it to open the cute bag that the meals come in, put it on a plate, microwave it for oh a minute or so and EAT.  Don't think it gets any easier than that.

9)  It is THE EASIEST plan I have ever followed.  I do not have to add one thing, nothing, nada, zip.  EVERYTHING I need is in the bag (so to speak).  Oh wait I do have to add something - water, tea, coffee whatever it is I want to drink each day.  But water is the best thing and for all intent and purposes everyone has access to this drink every day.

8)  The food tastes WONDERFUL.  What other affordable plan can you do that is prepared under the guidance of a Le Cordon Bleu trained chef?  None that I know of.  I truly feel like I have my own personal chef - so this is how it feels to be one of the rich (and famous?) ....

7) I love the Variety!  I get to pick my meals for each day.  I have the ability to choose what I want to eat from 4 different entrees for each meal each day.  And I only have to pick these meals 3 or 4 days in advance (depending on weekends).  I don't have to eat the same 3 or 4 meals I "like" because the menu changes EVERY day.  I don't have to decide 30 days in advance like some plans. 

6)  My meals are fresh every day.  My delivery arrives in the wee hours of the morning (could be any time between 7PM the night before and 5AM the morning of) so nothing is dehydrated, shelf stable, cardboardy - its all fresh made.

5)  Customer Service is a top priority at The Fresh Diet.  If you have a question or a problem (which is rare) the customer service personnel are first rate, caring, personable individuals that treat you like a real person not a number or a dollar sign.  They bend over backwards to make you feel like part of the family AND make sure that you are happy with your decision to eat The Fresh Diet way every day.

4)  Support is everywhere.  You can join their Facebook page and talk to people who are using the program, have used the program, work for the company, or want to.  There are pictures of the meals from the kitchen posted by both TFD and users of the plan.  Customer Service is just a phone call away or online if you would rather - they have a great concierge service and their own blog and email that is truly answered.  In short - you are never alone when you are following The Fresh Diet Meal Plan.

3)  The Fresh Diet Facebook Page.  I know that I mentioned that in number 4 but in addition to the support you get there ..... you can also win free days or weeks just by being a "friend" and participating in the fun that goes on there.  Some people have won 3 free days just because - those are Random  winners.  Some have won a week because they entered a contest (like I did) and won or were one of those "overgiven" prizes that the Fearless Facebook Leader loves to give.  And some have won grand prizes ...... like I did, for a free month - 31 days of meals!

2)  Cheesecake.  Ok you say what the heck does that have to do with a "diet" plan.  Well I have to tell you this is one of the desserts that you can have EACH AND EVERY DAY.  Please tell me what other plan allows you to have cheesecake every day and still work?  There are always 6 different choices for dessert / snack every day, 3 are savory and 3 are sweet.  One is a cheesecake option.  How good does that sound?

Now if you have gotten down this far, or have been reading my blog, you know that I think this is an exceptional plan.  I have received some free weeks and I did win a free month (yay me)- but I also bought during their awesome Black Friday Sale so I am a "true" customer. 

But I have to say the number one reason I LOVE The Fresh Diet is .............


1)  It works. Plain and simple - it works without making you crazy.  It teaches you portion control without making you crazy.  It gives you good, tasty, fresh, wholesome food that leads you to the ultimate goal of weight loss and good health.

To date I have lost 10 lbs over the roughly 3 weeks I have been doing this (again remember it was off and on because of scheduling oh and that wonderful holiday food fest, I mean Thanksgiving) and I KNOW that it will continue.  I look forward to the day, in the not too distant future, when I can shout from the roof tops that I HAVE made goal and I WILL stay there - all because of The Fresh Diet Meals and what it has taught me.  Now you may look at my achievement and say - well so what its just 10 lbs.  Let me tell you, for a woman in her 50s (oh that sounds much too old to be me) this is huge.  That works out to be just over 3 lbs a week, at a time when my body is going through all kinds of changes again.  And this is what I have kept off over the 2 months since I've been doing this on and off.  I also had Thanksgiving just a week or so ago and even that didn't derail my progress.  I have reached that point in life when it seems it is extremely difficult to lose, my body is holding on to every ounce - to put it bluntly pre-menopause/menopause sucks - so 10 lbs gone is a really big deal.  And now with the Christmas season (and all those parties and get-togethers that ALWAYS multiply) I know that I have my little buddy arriving on a regular schedule to keep my moving in the right direction.

I know that during the extremely busy tax season that I will be going through shortly (shhhh taxes are not a subject we want to dwell on right now) The Fresh Diet meals will be my saving grace.  I will not have to worry about the usual weight gain that happens during this time of year because of grab and go eating.  There will be no quick and easy take-out or those greasy unhealthy fast food meals for me this year - I WILL be dining on gourmet meals.  I will be enjoying GOOD food during this harrowing time and I KNOW the pounds will NOT creep on and I expect to lose even more during this stressful time of year.

Follow along as I continue to show what I get to eat each day.  Better yet join the Fresh Diet and get your own meals so that you too can be on the "losing train".  Before you know it we will both be at our goal weight - even if I have a head start on you!  Call 1-866-373-7450 and tell them I sent you.

And no this was not a solicited post - as a matter of fact they didn't even know what my post was about until it was read by both you and them.  It is MY feelings and MY desire to help spread the word for this wonderful program that is making me the best I can be each and every day.   I am so very happy that I had the opportunity to try this program and now keep going because of the wonderful pricing plan I got on Black Friday.  Thank you The Fresh Diet - I truly am IN LOVE ....... with a diet program that WORKS

6 comments:

Lena! said...

Love this list! Thanks so much for sharing!

Carol said...

This was very well put, Kat. I love The Fresh Diet and have been on it faithfully for 10 months, lost all my excess weight. I'm still on it as you know and signed up for as far as May of 2012!
I wish you all the best Kat and I know you will make it to your goal and better health.

SAB Chat said...

Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to start.

Carol said...

This is a wonderful blog, Kat! I love TFD and been on it 10 months! Lost the excess weight and ordered it through to May of 2012!
I wish you all the best and know you will reach your goal sticking with TFD.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like alot of really great things about The Fresh Diet! Can not wait until JANUARY 11th when they begin serving meals in DALLAS!

Jesse Jones said...

This is really interesting take on the concept. I never thought of it that way. I came across this site recently which I think it will be a great use of new ideas and informations about fresh diet. Thanks...

Drink Meal