_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: I just won - I'm in shock

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I just won - I'm in shock

I just got the best email - in my SPAM file.  But lucky for me, while I was eating lunch I decided to check out my emails and looked in my SPAM file before deleting it!  So word of advice --- Don't just delete that SPAM file - you too could be very surprised!

Earlier this month I had entered a contest at Better.TV and I have to tell you they had some nice prizes for their 5 day giveaway.  I am so unbelievably surprised and happy to have won day 3 because these prizes are fabulous!  I know the other days were great too but I just thought these were so cool.

I will be doing a post when I get my prizes in the mail, but of course I wanted to give you all a heads up so that you could check out Better.TV as well as their Facebook page, for yourself - who knows they could do something else really soon.  But whether that happens or not - there are some really interesting things on this blog, as well as daily "events" you just might want to check out too.  Oh and they are having a 100 days of Giveaways --- I'm not sure what day they are on but hey I'm up for that one too.  The GRAND PRIZE is $10,000.  Just think of what you could do with that!

Stay tuned - I can't wait!
Now back to the regularly scheduled duties for today - the laundry and cleaning and packing away.  You know the usual.

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Congratulations!!!

Mimi said...

Hooray for you! I can't wait to see what you get.

xoxo