_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Today I am Thankful For .......

Monday, December 20, 2010

Today I am Thankful For .......

On this very cold day here in the Northeast, as I sit here waiting for a call from my girlfriend (when she is done from treatment) I got to thinking about all the things I am grateful for.

There are so many things that come to mind -

1)  my friends and family,
2)  my home, that is warm
3)  my cabinets/refridgerator/freezer that is full
4)  My Fresh Diet Fairy that leaves my wonderful meals each weekday morning
5)  my job - that really is my dream job

So that was my top 5 - just off the top of my head.  How about you?  What are your top 5 - right off the top of your head things that you are thankful for today....

I can't wait to see some of these answers - will be interesting to see how many of them agree with mine or with others. 

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Well my family is first of course, then the spirit of holday that I am starting to feel in my heart. I would say my friends, my health improving so much over last year and my special, NS, 100%ers!

xoxo