_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Want a Tupperware Microwave Pressure Cooker for just $30? OR FREE until 8/7/15

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Want a Tupperware Microwave Pressure Cooker for just $30? OR FREE until 8/7/15

EDITED - HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN MY TEAM BEFORE 4PM EASTERN TIME ON 8/7/15 AND YOU WILL GET A COUPON TO GET THE PRESSURE COOKER FREE!!!!! MESSAGE ME OR CHECK OUT MY TUPPERWARE SITE AND JOIN FROM THERE.
Please make sure you have me as your recruiter (Kathie Meller)

I know I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Pressure Cooker from Tupperware.  I use it for all kinds of things and I'm still learning about all the great meals that can be made with it! 


Want to check out this piece and other wonderful pieces that are available at Tupperware?  My site is always open. 
But here is the reason for this post.  I know how you can get one of these babies at a ridiculous price.  And considering it is valued at $149 ..... it could be considered a steal.

Have I peeked your interest yet? 

You could join my team right now for just $30 down -- and get this Pressure Cooker, a $149 value for just an additional $30 ...... and trust me on this one, it is SOOOO worth it.  AND if you have $450 in sales by August 28th, (end of August Sales Month) oh and purchases for samples or personal use count too, you could get the Freeze it Set for just $20 - another great deal.

But I also know that there is going to be a HUGE announcement at the annual super meeting - JUBILEE - on Thursday evening that could make this an even better deal.  Now I don't know what they are going to announce, but in the past they have made some really awesome deals for people who join a Tupperware team during the Jubilee.  So check things out but wait to actually sign up until Thursday evening.  I know it will be worth the wait.

Once you join you will also be able to earn product and gifts based on what your sales are during your first 13 weeks!  



AND if you have $900 in sales during your first 60 days you will only have to pay $30 for your kit, which has approximately $350 worth of product included in it! 

Are you excited yet?
Are you ready to join my team AND get this awesome Pressure Cooker at a ridiculously LOW price?  Message me and I will explain and we can get everything set up to get you on my team and reap all the benefits that Tupperware has to offer from this Jubilee season AND forward.  Trust me you WANT to join my team on Thursday evening!

No comments: