_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: My copy cat Cafe Bellagio Sunsplash

Saturday, August 1, 2015

My copy cat Cafe Bellagio Sunsplash




This is my copy cat version of the Cafe Bellagio, in Las Vegas, Sunsplash.  My husband and I had these when we first went to Las Vegas and loved them.  Now we can have them any time we want.

Ingredients:

  • 1 1/4 ounce Orange Vodka
  • 1/2 ounce Cointreau
  • 1 1/2 ounce Orange Juice
  • 1 1/2 ounce Cranberry Juice
  • 1 ounce Sweet & Sour Mix
  • Orange slice (optional)

Instruction:

Put all the ingredients into a shaker (I used the Tupperware Quick Shake) with ice and "shake shake shake".
Pour into a glass.
Garnish with Orange slice, if using.
Enjoy.

When making in The Tupperware Quick Shake I got a really nice "foam" on the top of the glass when pouring.  And because we were outside and near the pool I used the Tupper Minis to measure the ingredients. The minis were perfect and since they come in sets of 6 we could have 1 mini for each ingredient.  

I love being able to use my Quick Shake for all the "normal" things the Quick Shake was designed for, but this was a wonderful benefit. If you are looking for the perfect shaker, check out my Tupperware Site for both the Quick Shake and Tupper Minis.

I love that it has a great screw on top (unlike many cocktail shakers) so that you can be sure to have a tight seal and not have to worry about your cocktail splashing all over when you are shaking.

I'm sure you know shaken not stirred make for some great cocktails!


No comments: