_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Do you know the differences between all the Tupperware Choppers?

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Do you know the differences between all the Tupperware Choppers?

I know that some are confused about what chopper to use for what purpose.  For many things they are interchangeable, but some are better than others, depending on what you want to do.



I really do love them all, and use them all.
But if you want the best of all worlds, you get the Power Chef Premium System (just $6 more) and then you get the Power Chef and Chop 'n Prep together, which is an awesome bonus.  You can even mix a cake with it!  I love it.  I've mixed a cake, chopped up fruit and whipped cream for the topping all with the same Power Chef.  

You can grab any, or all, of these from my Tupperware Site at any time of day or night.  I really love that feature.  

Have a question about what I've shown above, just give me a shout.  I know the Smooth Chopper hasn't been around for a few years, and to be honest, I don't know how long it will be, so IF you are looking for this one you had better jump in on the mid-August brochure.  I know that Jenn likes hers at her dorm to do some easy mixing (scrambled eggs, omelets and even smoothies) and I bet it would work great for those protein drinks that all the kids seem to be using at the gym.

Tupperware has a solution for just about anything.   


No comments: