_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: UPS My Choice - Free Sign up

Friday, June 15, 2012

UPS My Choice - Free Sign up





Become a Member!
Get delivery that fits your life!
Get alerts before packages arrive,
Electronically authorize packages for:
drop-of,
re-route to other locations
and many other options.




Must enter Valid name, username, password, address to be able to use this great service.


I'm already a member and I love being able to easily check where my package is and if need be change my delivery place - no more worry about where that package got to, no more worry if its sitting at my doorstep in the rain!


  

This post is “sponsored content” post, but I would be telling you to jump in on this no matter what.  It's free to join and worth having if you ever buy products that are shipped to you.

No comments: