_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Cooking Club of America 3 months only $3.00

Friday, June 22, 2012

Cooking Club of America 3 months only $3.00


I belong to Cooking Club of America (I'm actually a "life member") and I have to say I love being part of this group.

I can't tell you how I look forward to seeing the magazine (Cooking Club).  I love going through and thinking which recipes I would like to try and when I would like to make it.






If you were to join through this link, you will get 3 months of Cooking Club of America membership, including Cooking Club magazine, for $3. Your interactive guide to wonderfully delicious recipes, mouthwatering photography, quick-to-master techniques and much more!  This is a great deal!


On top of this, the membership benefits include the privilege to test and keep FREE cooking products, access to the Club website and a Cooking Club magazine subscription!

You also receive exclusive deals and discounts Exclusive Club e-Newsletters Qualify for FREE Gifts & Club Giveaways   And then getting 3 months for $3 is a steal!

Ok its AWESOME - but you really should check it out!  

If you were already a member ... you would have dinner in the oven or ready for the grill instead of thinking about what to make!

No comments: