_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: My first Cravebox box

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My first Cravebox box

I was so excited when I found out that I had won a spot in the Cravebox monthly shipping.

Well I got my box this week and I have to tell you my excitement has increased if that was possible.   It came in this "non-descript" type white box.  To be honest I had to look at the "return address" to see who was sending me this box.  But when I opened the box I was hit with a sea of color!   It is called "A Taste of the Tropics Cravebox" and I think they nailed it perfectly!


I want to save the confetti type shipping materials so that I can use them again (eco-friendly right?) when I do a box that needs to be sent out - hmmmmm am I thinking another giveaway?  MAYBE.

Anyway, my first box was filled with so many things that were perfect for my start.  one of the items I am going to have to hide from Jenn.  When she saw it her eyes lit up .... then she opened the jar and a huge smile broke out on her face.  Yes we will be hiding this one.


Inside my box were 2 sample packages of Sunsweet Plum Amazins that I will be taking with me to convention.  They really look good - and will be the perfect addition to my "travel pack" for meeting survival.

Then we had a sleeve of Lipton Tea & Honey To Go Packets and a coupon for more.
There was also a 2 oz jar of Skintersection Intense Repair Cream which is perfect for cracked summer skin - beach anyone??

Now we come to the things that made Jenn's eyes light up.

First was a HUGE jar of Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Body Scrub.  I want to tell you THIS smells like HEAVEN in a jar!  I love Coconut and then a hint of lime added ....... oh yes this will be MINE and MINE ALONE.  Sorry Jenn.  We will find you your own jar.

Then wrapped in pretty pink (bright pink) paper was a little box (I already unwrapped it for the picture)...... inside that box was Guylian Original Belgian Chocolate Sea Shells.  Well now WHO could  refuse a little chocolate?  Now if they had been dark chocolate ..... well then she wouldn't be sharing these but I will be a nice mom and share with her.

This was such a perfect first box ....... I truly LOVED everything that was in my box and can not wait for next month.  I know I will be receiving Craveboxes for as long as they have them - already I am spoiled and wanting more!  Don't you just wish you were me??  Well you know you really should be keeping your eyes open for they next opening - then you too could be waiting for your Cravebox delivery.  I will keep my eyes open for you too and keep you posted.

Stay tuned for our next adventure in Cravebox World!  


No comments: