_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Bean Pot?

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bean Pot?


Bean Pot
Bean Pot
Who has a Bean Pot?

I do, I do. 
In fact, this is the picture of the one I recently purchased from a wonderful designer, that I became friends with through Facebook.
How about you?  
Do you know what a Bean Pot is?  
Do you know how versatile this little baby is? 
Would you like to have one of your very own?

I'm working on getting a great giveaway together just for you, that will feature this beauty.

And hopefully a few surprised along the way. 

I'm going to call this "Your Vacation Celebration" Giveaway.  Let me know what you think. 
Or do you think I should call it be the start of "Christmas in July"?

Is this something that you would enter? 
Is it something that you would like to see in your kitchen?

No comments: