Serving size: ½ cup
PREP: 5 minutes
COOK: 12 minutes
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese
- 5 medium russet potatoes, peeled
- 1½ tsp. coarse kosher salt
- ½ cup whole milk
1. Assemble Grate Master™ Shredder fitted with coarse grater cone. Place cheese in hopper, press down lightly with plunger and turn handle to shred cheese.
2. Slice potatoes using knife or Mandoline with circular knob set to #4 and triangular knob set to “lock.”
3. Place potatoes into base of TupperWave Cook-It™ 1¾-Qt./1.75 L Rectangular.
4. Sprinkle with salt, add milk and sprinkle with cheese.
5. Cover and microwave on high 10–12 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
As always the Tupperware pieces are available on my Tupperware Site. If you had the grater or the mandoline, you could be making this one now ... I mean less than 20 minutes from start to finish for scalloped potatoes? Only here.