_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Blog Background Suggestions

Monday, June 4, 2012

Blog Background Suggestions


If you have been following my blog for a bit, you know that I've been changing the background of my blog to fit the month/season/events.  For a while there I was changing it every month or so it seemed.

But mostly I've been changing the background looking for something that "feels" right.  I'm not sure if this is "it" or not, but I like the look of this one.  I sometimes think I should have a background that is like my personal Facebook pictures - water/boats/Florida - not that I live there (but then NJ isn't that far away, right?) .... but I'm not sure that would be  appropriate for all the things I try to do with this blog.

Tell me what you think.  Do you like this one?  Do you think there would be something "better" suited for me and my blog?  Something that I've had before, or something you would like to see?

I really am looking for some suggestions.  I may have to "create" something (ok find someone to create something) that would be more in tune with the feel but I am open to that if I can explain something that would "fit".

Or do you think I should keep changing with the theme/month/season that is happening at any given time?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such an intresting great blog! Lot's of inspiration for myself!

Whould u like to follow each others blog to keep in touch this way?

Lots of hugs,

www.nicoleta.me