_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: And the cloud continues

Monday, June 18, 2012

And the cloud continues


I know I have said this to you all before, and sometimes you might think I am being a broken record, but after yesterday mornings surprise phone call ......... it is even MORE important that you NEVER EVER forget this




Rest in Peace Aunt Liz.
Until we meet again.


So if I am a little more quieter than usual, just give me a day to pull it all together. 

I really thought that black cloud had finally passed us and only sunny skies were going to be with us for the rest of the year ....... 

1 comment:

Emily W said...

I'm very sorry for your loss. I'm sure your aunt knew how much you loved her, and I hope you can take comfort in the happy memories you have of her.