_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tupperware Catalogs

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tupperware Catalogs



Here is a link to all the available Tupperware Catalogs where you can peruse the pages at your pleasure and when you are ready to make a purchase (or if you have a question) you can message me here, send me an email or order from my Tupperware site.







Currently you can find the Mid November (to Mid December) Catalog with some great sales and limited edition items



And the Fall/Holiday Catalog that also has some great things.



Let me know if you have any questions/wants/needs that I can help you with because I am YOUR Tupperware Consultant.... well I WANT to be.

We can talk about your order or we can set up a party using these catalogs so that you may qualify for hostess gifts.

No comments: