_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: More Free Shipping on Tupperware!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

More Free Shipping on Tupperware!

Did you miss out on yesterday's Cyber Monday Free Shipping Deal?

Worry not.  
For orders of $99 or more 
you can still get Free shipping
from Tuesday, November 27 through Friday, December 14.

You can use this for any order over $99 through December 14th SOOOO you can still get some of those AWESOME products you wanted from the Mid November Brochure.





































YOUR Tupperware Consultant: Kat Meller 
My Tupperware Site: My2.tupperware.com/Kat1126

Message me/Email me and I will call you for your information - makes it safe and secure!

5 comments:

Grace Hodgin said...

I love Tupperware and maybe after the holidays I'll be able to afford to buy some.

Jennifer Comet Wagner said...

I just realized how different it must be selling Tupperware now. When I sold it back in the early 90s the World Wide Web did not exist yet and the only way of selling Tupperware was at parties.

Shelley Zurek -- Still Blonde after all these YEARS said...

Thanks for keeping us up to date on all the deals!

Middle-aged Diva (Carol) said...

I need to come back and order some. Seriously.

Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE said...

Carol email me / message me we can work on getting the most for your money