_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Size Matters?

Friday, November 16, 2012

Size Matters?



I think this needs to be on EVERY teenage girls locker door!



I thank God my daughter didn't really have this problem ....... I guess since MOM isn't anywhere near a size 0 and Jenn is (and has been) a size 5 for more years than I want to think about ....

But it is still IMPORTANT


OH NO I just saw that I am falling on the Fence .... so that more and more people/new friends can continue to find me ... please VOTE for me on The Fence (just click please)

Thanks so much

4 comments:

Jennifer Comet Wagner said...

I love this! I'm going to post it to Pinterest. Such a perfect saying with a perfect picture to go with it.

Shelley Zurek -- Still Blonde after all these YEARS said...

Voted for you! And I agree with this comment wholeheartedly.

Haralee said...

Great quote! Thanks.

mail4rosey said...

Gave you the Picket Fence Vote. :)

I'm a day late, but visiting you from the Weekend Blog Walk. :)