_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: FREE SHIPPING on Tupperware

Friday, November 30, 2012

FREE SHIPPING on Tupperware




If you are looking for some great stuff for the holidays ... Tupperware is a perfect place to shop.
Especially now - on all orders of $99 or more from my Tupperware site will receive FREE SHIPPING.  Yes that is FREE SHIPPING on all orders of $99 or more from my online party.

At the top of this page .... right hand corner is a link to my Online site.  In there under Party Inspiration Center you can join a party already started and get the FREE shipping deal.


 My Tupperware Online site
  • Click Party Inspiration Center, 
  • Tupperware Online Parties, 
  • Join an Existing Party,  
  • Click on My Party - always starts with "Kat's:


I would love to have you join us in this deal.  I know I've already taken advantage of it - but well you know I love to share the good deals with you all


There are even some online exclusives that might just be what you are looking for.

And remember Tupperware has a LIFETIME Guaranty, with very few exceptions!


Check it out and visit my Online Site and benefit from this Free Shipping Deal.  Don't miss out!


And just an FYI these FridgeSmart Sets shown to the left ... work wonderfully!  I had a big package of celery that I had put in one of these before I went away for a week .... 3 weeks later the celery STILL HAD GREEN LEAVES!  Yes it was still perfectly fresh and usable!  Would not have been without these great containers - you all know what it would have been.  Grab yours today!

1 comment:

Sherlinda said...

They look great! :) Thanks for joining the Getting To Know You blog hop and thanks for sharing.