Bean and Basil Soup
- 4 oz./115 g elbow macaroni
- 1/2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 (15 oz./425 g) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp. prepared Pesto Sauce (recipe follows)
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp. coarse kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup packed basil leaves
- 3 tbsp. pine nuts, toasted
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
Heat olive oil in Chef Series™ 6-Qt./5.6 L Dutch Oven over medium heat.
Sauté garlic, celery and red pepper flakes until fragrant.
Add beans, pesto, chicken broth, salt and simmer 15 minutes.
Ladle into warm bowls and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
Place basil, pine nuts, garlic, Parmesan cheese and oil in base of Chop 'N Prep™ Chef.
Replace cover, twist to seal and pull cord 4-5 times until finely chopped.
Season with salt and pepper.
Remember all Tupperware products mentioned here and in my blog posts can be purchased on my Tupperware Site or you can email me or message me here and I will get back to you ASAP