_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: What do you do with your Spaghetti Keeper?

Thursday, October 15, 2015

What do you do with your Spaghetti Keeper?

I love those folks that look at something and think yes I bet that it would be great for that BUT it would also be great for .....

I know I'm not explaining it really well, but I love the DIYers that can come up with a use for everything - even if it isn't what it was originally intended for.

Like this one.
I like the Tupperware Spaghetti Dispenser.  It makes my pound or two of spaghetti or angel hair pasta "safe" so I don't end up with pasta all over the cabinet.  But to be honest, I haven't thought much about what else to use it for.  But some brilliant people have - and came up with some great ideas like these.


Now as you can see, its not just for "food stuff"  I like the buttons and other craft supplies or match sticks!  Put the seal on these babies and they will be water tight ... so your matches will never get wet and then be useless.

You can get 1 spaghetti dispenser on my Tupperware website for $9, but if you go to a party, or message me to get in on a current open party, you could get not 1 but 2 for the $12 shown here, plus (s&h&t).

Can you think of another use for the Spaghetti dispenser not listed here?  

I know you could use these for teacher gifts that everyone used Mason Jars for ... until they were dropped on the way to school ... no worries about breakage with these.

No comments: