_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tupper Toys In the Mid October Brochure!

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Tupper Toys In the Mid October Brochure!

When I saw some of the things that are available in this mid month brochure I was like "shut the front door, the back door the barn door" as Cheryl at Tupperware headquarters would say.  I just LOVE when they bring back some of the vintage Tupperware Toys.  So this month is definitely the bomb for Toys!!!  


A few months ago, some of you may have been lucky enough to pick up the Tupper Boat (or Canoe as it was called then).  I heard that someone thought it was so cute they turned the bottom of it (the red base of the boat) into a banana split "dish" and had the top and sailors as table decorations!  Such a cute idea.


Now I can't remember ever seeing the Tupper Train before, but I have to tell you it is so cute, and I am so happy to see this one. I can see little kids pulling this one around, taking it apart and putting it back together again.  

You don't want to miss out if you have little kids in your household or family because this month you can get BOTH the boat and the train.  Just in time for the holidays!

Check them out, and so much more that is available starting today on my Tupperware Site.

No comments: