_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Spinach and Roasted Red Pepper Dip

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Spinach and Roasted Red Pepper Dip

I love seeing things like this that are great for those football day "noshies" and can also be used for cocktails with friends.




Spinach and Roasted Red Pepper Dip



I love finding recipes that work with my Tupperware products.  Yes some are from Tupperware themselves, and others are adapted from others, and yet others are "created" from Tupperware consultants (like me).  

If you ever want any Tupperware products that are mentioned in my recipe posts, you can shop online at my Tupperware Site and grab what you like.  If you would like to do a party - online or book or both - just message me and we can get you started.

I love that we are always coming up with new products - like the UltraPro pieces that can be used in the microwave AND the oven (or tandem cook using both)!

Enjoy.

No comments: