_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Potatoes for an AWESOME breakfast or brunch

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Potatoes for an AWESOME breakfast or brunch

I know that not everyone likes to have potatoes for breakfast. Personally I love hashbrowns, as does my daughter, hubby not so much.  I think it just adds something special to a breakfast.  Maybe its because it means its not a grab and go or inhale your breakfast before you fly out the door kind of breakfast.  

This recipe uses the Tupperware Master Shredder/Grater and can be adapted to your tastes, but would also be pretty tasty just the way it is.


The ingredients and instructions are really simple so I bet everyone could make these this weekend .... if you already had the Tupperware Shredder/Grater!

Ingredients:

  • 2 Large Potatoes, cooked
  • 6 Eggs


Instructions:
  • Grate Cooled, Cooked potatoes in the Master Shredder/Grater using the coarse cone, while the oven is preheating to 400 degrees.
  • Divide the potatoes into 6 muffin cups and lightly spray with a cooking spray and cook at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until browned.
  • Once browned, crack an egg into each cup and cook for 5-10 minutes depending on your desired doneness of egg
  • Season with salt and pepper to taste.


Done, lets eat.  See I told you super simple and makes breakfast look special.  And of course with it being so simple, you can dress it up any way you want.  
I think this would make a wonderful breakfast just the way it is, but you can easily change it up without making it complicated.  
How about adding some fresh grated cheese either to the potatoes themselves or on top of the egg?  
Or add some grated cooked ham or cooked/chopped bacon to the cup before adding the egg?

So tell me, would you like this for your breakfast this weekend?  
Would you make as is or add some "additional" ingredients?
What would you add?

I'm really glad I have the Tupperware Master Shredder/Grater.  If you want your own, check it out on my Tupperware Site.

No comments: