_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Stress VS Passion

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Stress VS Passion

Something to think about - working hard is called  ...


No matter which "option" you choose, it will require hard work. 
Personally I would rather work hard with something that I have a passion for instead of dealing with the stress that working hard at something that I don't care about or even worse hate, will bring.

How about you?
Do you have something that you do that brings you Passion?
Or are you like so many now that only have Stress?

If all you have is Stress ... are you ready to make a change?
If so, think about what your passion is.  Think about how you could make that passion into a "job".  Then go out and make it happen.

If you are going to be working hard no matter which you choose, I'd rather be working hard at a job that fuels my passion.

I think I would be happier.
What about you?

No comments: