_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Be kind to all you meet

Friday, October 23, 2015

Be kind to all you meet

Sometimes you meet or see people and all you want to do is go up to them and slap them ... and tell them to stop it.  Be honest, you know sometimes it does happen.

I am here to tell you that those are the people that you need to be the kindest to.  Here's why.


You may not know it, but your neighbor or co-worker or even a friend could be battling something that they are hiding, hiding from you and the world.  Maybe it is some kind of addiction.  Maybe it is a medical condition like depression.  None of these are things that they can just "turn off" or "shake off".  They can't just "suck it up".  They are all real and need your understanding.

I know it is not always going to be easy, but I am going to try.
Will you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I try. Sometimes it's really hard...but wouldn't I want other people to be kind to me? It's no harder than being rude. Thanks for reminding me!