_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Caramel Apple Cookies

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Caramel Apple Cookies

These are just super easy and just perfect for this time of year!  Now this is super easy because you start with the refrigerator cookie dough, but you could make your own sugar cookies and just take them to the next level with this recipe.


Caramel Apple Cookies


Instructions


If you don't have the Tupperware pieces used to make this (and if you are a regular reader of my blog, I am surprised, but we can fix that) recipe, you can jump on over to my Tupperware Site and grab any and all of these pieces.  We have so many wonderful things that are so much more than what you might remember from when your mom or grandmom had gone to or held Tupperware Parties.  

Come check us out. 

If you are thinking about joining, talk to me and we can get you set up or you can get yourself set up by joining my team right from my Tupperware Page.  

No comments: