_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Tupperware Holiday Specials

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Tupperware Holiday Specials

I just saw this the other day when I was getting the final things printed for my board at the vendor event.




I know I have the cookie containers - and absolutely LOVE mine.  I don't like to have too many cookies around, but you know if you go to one of the big warehouse stores they have those fresh made cookies that just seem to make it into your cart???  I have had good luck keeping the cookies fresh in these containers than anything else I have used.  I think I get about 30 cookies (and they are good sized cookies) in a container.  And to get a set of 2!  Great deal!

The Jolly Holly tumblers are really a great idea for stocking stuffers or for grandma's house or just for home and getting 4 for just $19 is really pretty sweet.  


Now it looks like it really is something that I have to place the order for, it doesn't look like it is available in my online Tupperware Site, but if you would like to order any of these, send me a message and I will contact you about getting your information/shipping details.  You might want to checkout my site so that you could add one or both of these to even more items to get your holiday shopping going.  I know there are a few things that I would like to pick up for myself!


No comments: