_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: FridgeSmart is FreshSmart

Sunday, November 3, 2013

FridgeSmart is FreshSmart

I have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE these containers.



I can keep my produce ... veggies as well as fruit fresh so much longer that we actually get to eat what I buy and not end up throwing it in the trash so it actually SAVES me MONEY!

You can see more of these great products on my Tupperware Site where you can get started on your own produce savings.

I use my fruit and veggie drawers for "other" things now since these containers work so well sitting on the shelf - and I can always see when I need to pick up more.  AND because you can see through the container when you open the fridge door you are more apt to eat more fruits and veggies because they aren't "hiding in the drawer"


No comments: