_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Small Business Saturday 2013

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Small Business Saturday 2013


It's Small Business Saturday!



I'm sure you probably already know what Small Business Saturday is, but just in case you are not from the US or aren't quite sure what all the "broohaha" is all about, let me explain.

Small Business Saturday is an American shopping holiday held on the Saturday after Thanksgiving during one of the busiest shopping periods of the year. It was first "celebrated" on November 27, 2010, to encourage holiday shoppers to patronize brick and mortar businesses that are small and local.  The small businesses this day was created to celebrate, are those mom and pop stores on the corner or one of the many home businesses that sell everything from natural products for home and health like Shaklee to kitchen, entertaining or organizing products like Tupperware.... and everything in between.



If you are doing your shopping this Saturday, whether it is for normal "every day" items or for holiday gifts, please help out a small business owner, and see what they have to offer - you could be very surprised.  And may just find that its even better than what you can get at those "big box" stores!






If you want to see what Tupperware has to offer - check out my Tupperware Site - I'd love for you to find things that you want from my site.  I'd love to be able to "award" you with an e-certificate for a future purchase based on your purchase from my site (check out my November offer here).

No comments: