_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Are YOU ready for those Black Friday Sales?

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Are YOU ready for those Black Friday Sales?

If you are still looking for things to get for the Holidays ... in my case Christmas, and really HATE the thought of those Black Friday Sale Crowds, I have a solution for you.  Shop with a small business person - Shop with Tupperware!

Just as an example - we have these great Girlfriend Sets ... now you don't have to just have these for 2 girlfriends - it could be for 1 girlfriend and then the rest for you or any combination.

There are all kinds of wonderful things on my Tupperware Site for all those special people on your list.


And don't forget that there are also "purchase with purchase" items that are at a discount ... like those Healthy Salad on the Go - spend $100 and you can get it for $11!


There are all kinds of wonderful lunch kits that all of those "little" people who take their lunches to school or daycare that can be found on my Site.  And don't forget there are some "special" things that are only available until midnight on Friday (kind of special Black Friday Specials) shown here.








































There are so many things that you can get from Tupperware, all kinds of things for home, kitchen and more - and our limited lifetime warranty is THE BEST around! How many other companies will replace a lid that breaks? Don't think there are many (if any) that can beat the Tupperware Warranty!

And remember that this coming Saturday, November 30th is Small Business Saturday ... all those small businesses (and that includes me as a Tupperware Consultant) would love to have your business.  Small businesses are the "life blood" of this country - show a small business person that you appreciate all that they do ......... shop with a small business person on Saturday (and every day).

If you need help with anything on my site, please leave me a message or email me and I will get back to you ASAP.  I want you to be happy with your Tupperware products, just like me.

No comments: