_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Loaded Baked Potato Chicken Casserole

Monday, August 26, 2013

Loaded Baked Potato Chicken Casserole

I saw this recipe the other day on Sheri Johnson's Facebook Page and thought this just sounded so AWESOME. Then I thought this would be perfect for my new Ultra Pro casserole pieces from Tupperware (comes out for the public with the Fall/Holiday catalog in a few weeks).

I did make a few changes based on what I had at home and the Ultra Pro cooking benefits - but it was really pretty amazing!   Remember I shared the new Tupperware product last week here.




Loaded Baked Potato Chicken Casserole

Ingredients

2 lbs chicken breast (used 3 boneless breasts)
8 potatoes (used 4 large)
1/3 cup Olive Oil
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 TBS fresh Ground Pepper
1 TBS Paprika
2 TBS Garlic Powder
6 TBS Hot Sauce (used 1TBS Buffalo Sauce)
{Toppings}
2 cups Shredded Cheese (used Mexican blend)
1 cup crumbled Bacon (prepare ahead or while potatoes cook)
1 cup diced Green Onion (omitted but probably would have been awesome)

Instructions


Preheat oven 500F (in Ultra Pro I did 375F)


In a large bowl (I used a medium Thatsa Bowl) mix Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Paprika, Garlic Powder & Hot Sauce.  Next time I will only use 1/2 TBS of Hot Sauce or Buffalo Sauce (was a little "spicy")
Cube the potatoes & add to the bowl
Coat a 9x13 dish with cooking spray.  (I used an Ultra Pro casserole dish without spraying)


Add potatoes, allow for excess sauce in the bowl for the chicken
Bake the potatoes for 45 minutes, stir every 15 minutes.  (I put in microwave with cover for 15 minutes - next time will just do 10 minutes).


Cube the chicken & add it to the bowl with the left over sauce.
Mix together cheese, bacon & green onion in a small separate bowl
Once potatoes are done, add the uncooked marinated chicken (I mixed in with the potatoes)
Then layer the toppings over the chicken
Bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked (yes put Ultra Pro into oven with cover for 15 minutes, I then uncovered it and cooked for 5 minutes more, but my chicken started out semi-frozen)


I served mine with a bit of Greek Yogurt on top - like you would put sour cream on top of a loaded baked potato, even though it wasn't called for in the original recipe ........ it really was AWESOME and I will be making this one again!

No comments: