_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Hot new Tupperware items on Sale for a short time!

Friday, August 9, 2013

Hot new Tupperware items on Sale for a short time!

That's right - it is almost time for the Mid August brochure to come out (that would be tomorrow) but I wanted to give you a sneak peak at the really short term items that will be on sale till August 30th!

If that isn't enough we also have these


Now because these need to be entered as a party - not just an online order - if you want any of these, you need to either email me with your details and a phone number so I can get your payment info OR you could join my TupperConnect party and enter everything yourself.  If you join the party - what you do is enter your name and email address and click NO (for not physically attending) and then you can place your order for any of these or anything in the mid August brochure (or Summer for that matter).

Now I am still offering a special gift from me for anyone who places an order of $50 or more - just email me the details so I can find you for the confirmation and address.

Don't forget the items shown above are only available,at these prices from August 10th through August 30th so don't be dilly dallying if you are interested.

No comments: