_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Discontinued items from Tupperware Don't miss out on these!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Discontinued items from Tupperware Don't miss out on these!

I know I've shown you a "list" before but here is a pretty nice visual of what is no longer available with the Fall/Holiday Catalog .......... so if you wanted one (or more) of these, you need to pick them up before midnight August 30th!


Now some may come back for the Summer 2014 but there is NO GUARANTEE - I just don't want you to be disappointed ... so hurry on over to my Tupperware Site (or click on my current online party link on top right of sidebar) so you can get what you are looking for.

To enlarge the picture for a better bigger "view" if you hit the control key and the plus key ..... you can enlarge the view as much as you want (I just learned that today so .... ) or message me and I will help you if I can

No comments: