_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Exercise VS Activity - Fact or Fiction

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Exercise VS Activity - Fact or Fiction

In following The Fresh Diet on Facebook you get to see all kinds of things - some great contests to join in on as well as great information to make your quest for good health and weight a "well rounded" journey.

Today I noticed a post from Sept 14th,  Is activity just as good as exercise? that I think is a great read.  Sometimes you just need to hear someone else tell you the "facts" and weed out the "fiction" or "hype".  It's that "forest for the trees" thing again.  Sometimes you just don't know what to believe.

I hope you can find some inspiration in this post, to get that body in motion and help to feel more in control.  I know I always need a little help in that area.

No comments: