_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Button Button do YOU have a button?

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Button Button do YOU have a button?

I don't know if I'm just technically challenged or what, but I've not had a button on my blog.  For whatever reason I just couldn't get it - couldn't figure out what to use for a button nor how to get it to actually post.  See technically challenged.

But I found a great post on how to blog buttons.  That was just so easy to follow - simple really.  So now, if I could do it, I KNOW you can too.

So put your thinking cap on and pick up the easy instructions .... and get your button posted NOW.

You will make so many people very happy - since it becomes so much easier to jump to your blog and read what has been happening with you.

Thank you Kirsty for making this so easy peasy for the technically challenged!  Now you really should check out her blog KirstyGirl7 and see what else she can shed some light on  ---- I know I will be there

2 comments:

Trevor Sis Boom said...

I'm not so sure I know what a blog button is but I do like to push peoples buttons!

Unplanned Cooking said...

I love Blog Frog - so helpful in figuring out all those things that should take you 5 minutes but end up taking 10 hours :)