_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Way too hot to eat

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Way too hot to eat

Hope this isn't too big ...... Well as hot as it has been here this week (and it doesn't look good for today either) the last thing I feel like doing is eating. Now that could be a really good thing if you look at it as "forced dieting". Yeah I know - STOP.

This morning I wanted something but other than coffee everything was just way too heavy and hot - even cereal! I stood in the kitchen looking at my VitaMix and thought oh what the heck.

Out came a small container of Greek yogart, a small frozen banana, 1 TBS of dark chocolate cocoa, some extra ice cubes and a little (tbsp or so) coconut water (45 calories in 8.5 oz, found this at Kings Supermarket a few days ago) to keep it "mixable" and tada .... low calorie (less than 200 calories I think), cold and tasty breakfast.
Now I am sure that if I was really hungry, this wouldn't be enough to last all morning - but right now it was cold and tasty and just fine for this soon to be another record breaking hot day!
I really am liking this VitaMix - best thing I bought in months. I'm thinking a fruit butter might be the next thing I make .....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

when it's hot smoothies are my way to eat too! I do not have a VitaMix blender but I might start pouting soon to get one! lol :)

Mimi said...

Looks yummy! I'm gonna have to check out this Vita-Mix.