_bbR3iY5lLSjzaZNziPYc6VX6tk Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE!: Smoothie mania Part II

Monday, July 12, 2010

Smoothie mania Part II

Well this morning I made an awesome smoothie for breakfast, which you can read about smoothie-mania, if you missed it this morning. 

It ended up being very filling (much to my surprise) and I didn't feel like eating anything until almost 1:30.  Lunch was a sandwich made with leftover turkey meatloaf type burger.  Since I figured I better try something a little less "liquid".

Now for "dinner" I made another smoothie, cause I really am not very hungry.  I guess in the back of my mind, I'm thinking I should use these banana's so I don't end up with too many of them in the freezer.  I mean how many banana breads can you make?  Don't answer that.

Dinner Smoothie
1 small banana
8 frozen strawberries
1/2 cup FF yogurt
1 scoop AnyWhey Protein Powder
1/3 cup Coconut Water
1/2 tbsp Blue Agave Syrup
Squirt of Dark Chocolate syrup (Hershey's)
Lots and lots of ice

I'm thinking this will do me till tomorrow - unless I decide to have something later for dessert (I'm doubting that since its almost 7 already)

No comments: